• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

manual or scheduled backup are incomplete after update to 12.5

gattaccion

New Pleskian
Hi All,

sorry for my bad english...so.. after upgrade all backup display warnings and are incomplete: missing all vhost data.

this is the error displayed on warnings:
Cannot dump domain hosting settings[Unable to logon under sysuser account. Webspace content will not be dumped.]

and this is the SO config
SO ‪Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1‬
Plesk 12.5.30 #7

can anyone help me?

best regards

As far as I know this issue is caused by bug PPP-17697 which was fixed in Update #5.
Please make sure that all Updates have been correctly installed and try to install them again with

%plesk_dir%\admin\bin\ai.exe --select-product-id panel --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

Hi IgorG, thanks to the quickly answer.
It seems that all update are installed correctly... and I found a partial solution. Connecting trough RDP to the virtual machine in a user's snap-in I have disabled all plesk domain user..so when I re-enable one, backup of this domain finish correctly whit task status success and without any warnings...
Only client domains backup go wrong whit warnings and it seems administrator permission are not more powerful then plesk domain user..all domain in a client domains backup are without vhost data.

I got the same error after upgrading to Plesk 12.5:
"Cannot dump domain hosting settings[Unable to logon under sysuser account. Webspace content will not be dumped.]"

After looking at the logs, I found the following:
Code:
[2015-11-02 19:02:23.786|5136] Debug: Dump 'D:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain.tld' directory listing for user '<I removed domain username for privacy reasons>'
[2015-11-02 19:02:23.801|5136] Debug: Unable to logon under sysuser account. Webspace content will not be dumped.
[2015-11-02 19:02:24.036|5136] Debug: Cannot dump domain hosting settings ( System.ApplicationException: Unable to logon under sysuser account. Webspace content will not be dumped. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Deze gebruiker kan niet worden aangemeld, omdat dit account momenteel is uitgeschakeld    --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---    bij psa121dumpagent.VHostContentBuilder.dumpDirectoryListing(String dirPath, String[] exclude, String user, String password)    bij psa121dumpagent.VHostContentBuilder.addDomainVhostIncrementally(Site domain, Phosting phosting, String vhostPath)    bij psa121dumpagent.VHostContentBuilder.AddDomainVhost(Site domain, Phosting phosting, String vhostPath)    bij psa9dumpagent.VhostDumpObject.addDomainVhost(Site domain, Phosting phosting, String vhostPath)    bij psa111dumpagent.DomainDumpObject.dumpPhostingContent(Phosting ret)    bij psa9dumpagent.PSADomainObject.dumpPhosting[T]()    bij psa104dumpagent.DomainDumpObject.dumpPhosting[T]()    bij psa100dumpagent.PSADomainObject.dumpPhosting()    bij psa102dumpagent.PSADomainObject.dumpPhosting()    bij psa120dumpagent.DomainDumpObject.dumpPhosting()    bij psa9dumpagent.PSADomainObject.dumpHosting(String hostingType) )
[2015-11-02 19:02:24.036|5136] Warning: 2dbd201f-470b-4952-813a-24d8da60d7c7 Cannot dump domain hosting settings ( Unable to logon under sysuser account. Webspace content will not be dumped. )

The part "Deze gebruiker kan niet worden aangemeld, omdat dit account momenteel is uitgeschakeld" is Dutch for "This user cannot sign in because this account is currently disabled".

So, I opened MMC, opened the Local Users Snap-In, and found that the particular user indeed was disabled. After enabling the user, the backup started working properly again. :)

Having the same problem here.

I have a global backup setting which backs up the data nightly.

I get the error stated above only for websites that are suspended.

Any active website's backup procedure works correctly.

This issue did not exist before. All packages are up to date.

How do we stop getting warnings for suspended websites, plus get them backed up even if they are suspended?

Back