• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

many bugs in migration agent and a question or two

C

covici

Hi. I migrated a Plesk 7.5.2 Fedora to a new install of Plesk 7.5.3 Debian. Now there were many bugs -- including errors in the xml file created by the agent and the script to bring over the mailing lists not working at all, but the real question I have is that they got lots of the directories wrong in the mailman configuration which is in /etc/apache2/httpd.include . I fixed them, but I am concerned they will be overwritten -- should I put the corrected mailman configs somewhere else or is there a way to get Plesk to do it correctly?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

This file is indeed overwritten. You must modify the file:

/etc/psa/psa.conf.

Here Plesk stores all the directories.

Hi. Well psa.conf does not contain the directories which were wrong -- they had /usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin when its really /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman and they had the archive directory wrong as well -- so how do I change the psa.conf to reflect this? They also left out a the alias for the images, but that is not too crucial.

Back