• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Many mail with "Mail delivery error"

CercamiFacile

New Pleskian
HI,
I continually receive from the server (where there are several domains) e-mails that inform me that the e-mails have not reached the recipients, but I have not sent anything.
I have Immunify360 licensed and it doesn't detect any malware or suspicious files, but I keep getting flooded with these emails. How can I do to find which domain sends these emails

Do you use Outlook?
Those are most likely from deleted messages. Outlook deletes it and generates the 'deleted not read' responses.
If that is for spam-mails, then every spam sender gets such messages.

HI,
I continually receive from the server (where there are several domains) e-mails that inform me that the e-mails have not reached the recipients, but I have not sent anything.
I have Immunify360 licensed and it doesn't detect any malware or suspicious files, but I keep getting flooded with these emails. How can I do to find which domain sends these emails
  • check `mailq` to see if there are messages queued up that shouldn't be
  • check the mail log (e.g. /var/log/maillog) for what the mailserver actually does
Might not even be real DSNs but spam mail looking like one.
Could also be that one of your users got their mail password stolen. In that case Immunify won't help much.

HI, the problema is that in mail queues i see a lot of mail from domains for variuous address

The mail that i receive are like this:

1606392300716.png

Back