• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved mariadb

lily17

New Pleskian
hey, i'm a new user of ubuntu.
Code:
dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/libmysqlclient18_10.1.18+maria-1~trusty_amd64.deb (--unpack):
 libmysqlclient18:amd64 10.1.18+maria-1~trusty (Multi-Arch: no) is not co-installable with libmysqlclient18 which has multiple installed instances
Errors were encountered while processing:
 /var/cache/apt/archives/libmysqlclient18_10.1.18+maria-1~trusty_amd64.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
I have a problem when installing MariaDB in ubuntu. since then I can't do the apt-get to install other software.

Hi,
firstly welcome to the forum, have a read of this post...

Plesk 12 with Mariadb on Ubuntu 14.04

Code:
# dpkg -i --force-overwrite /var/cache/apt/archives/libmysqlclient18_10.1.18+maria-1~trusty_amd64.deb

When that returns and error, run...
Code:
# dpkg --configure -a

That too will find an error, so finally run...
Code:
# apt-get install -f

Then check to make sure you are on 10.1.18...
Code:
# mysql -V

And you should be good.
Kind regards

Lloyd

@Peter Debik thanks for your respon:D

@Lloyd_mcse thanks its work :D

can you help me again?
i have a red stop sign in my toolbar.
it reads as follows;

"an error has occurred. run package manager from the right click menu or apt - get in a terminal to see what is wrong. the error message was;
"error. brokencount > 0 " this usually means you have unmet dependencies. "

what should i do?

Last edited:
Hi lily17,

what should i do?
You should at least open a NEW thread, because your additional issue has got absolutely nothing to do with the thread title and will confuse and irritate other forum-users, who are looking for help and suggestions. ;)

Back