• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Max mailbox quota 100mb on fresh Plesk Onyx

BartJan

New Pleskian
Hi there,

somehow the max mailbox quota in plesk is set to 100mb.
I tried several stuff to set this to unlimited but nothing seems to work.

Here are the things I already tried. I followed these threads and pages:

- Mailbox size is set to Unlimited for a reseller's subscription but email address usage limit value is different

- Resolved - Mailbox size limit BUG

Looking into the db the DOMAIN_quota and the MBOX_quota is set to -1

In the service plans everywhere the quota is set to unlimited, however, when creating a new mail address and in existing ones... the max quota is 100MB

I really need the unlimited, since 100MB is way too small, and I need to migrate my domains and thus mails to another server.

Help would be appreciated.

Regards

Bart

I am not sure, its installed on my VPS.
I can create resellers and clients etc. Maybe that helps?

I found that it does not update on existing clients and resellers. When I add a new client, the standard value is unlimited.
On existing clients it keeps saying 100MB.

Anyone knows how to fix that?

I am not sure, its installed on my VPS.
I can create resellers and clients etc. Maybe that helps?

I found that it does not update on existing clients and resellers. When I add a new client, the standard value is unlimited.
On existing clients it keeps saying 100MB.

Anyone knows how to fix that?

If you can create clients, you should be able to edit services plans.

Screenshot126.png

Yes Thats Exactly what I did. And when I create a New mail address it keeps hunting me for 100mb.
But only for existing clients and reseller sites. New ones do not have this problem.

Yes Thats Exactly what I did. And when I create a New mail address it keeps hunting me for 100mb.
But only for existing clients and reseller sites. New ones do not have this problem.

Are your previous subscription properly synced with services plans ?

It does sync and it tells me it is done ok. But who knows maybe it isn't done properly.

Is there a way to sync in command line or a way to check?

I didnt lock the subscriptions but maybe something I can check there?

So I tried removing the domains.
Creating a new reseller.
Adding the domains to this reseller... and still the same problems.

Creating a total new domain... then it does work.

So somewhere in Plesk it keeps reminding himself of the old
Domains and old settings.

I really want to upgrade this to a bug now.

Hey BartJan,
I was experiencing the exact same problem and I could solve this issue. Search for the resellers service plan and you will find the 100MB mailbox quota.

upload_2017-10-28_22-11-42.png
upload_2017-10-28_22-12-34.png

Hej,

try to reconfigure the mail-account:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam

I had 2 weeks ago the same problem with a customer of me, the problem was solved as I created a new service-plan, synced the subscription with it.

Then I deleted duplicate service-plans (plans who had the same name). After this I synced the subscrition with the old plan. Then it worked.

Back