• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

max_input_vars and php.ini path

pleskuser

New Pleskian
Hello, I need to increase the max_input_vars for prestashop, I add this variable in the php "Additional configuration directives" and restar the server but nothing change.
Also I try to change it directly into php.ini with same results, nothing change.

In the phpinfo() says
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/lib
Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/lib/php.ini

I enter by telnet and the php.ini isn't in that directory...

how can I change it?

thanks.

Try editing the one in /etc/php.ini

NB: Are you running php as an apache module or CGI application?

Hello,
I change it in the /etc/php.ini and nothing

I try php in CGI, fastCGI and Apache, but nothing change, in the phpinfo always see CGI/FastCGI
I change this in the service plan->basic->hosting parameters

Thanks

did you remember to restart apache and php after the changes?

max_input_vars for Prestashop

Hello together,

have found a solutions for Prestashop user

just insert in Plesk Panel >>>Customizing Subscription>>>> YOURDOMAIN.com

in the Tab PHP Settings scroll down until you can see the textarea like at my screenshot and insert there the Value you need for example max_input_vars = 5000 then click on save and thats it now you can work on the translation.

Greetz

Nico

Attachments

• max_input_vars.JPG
    max_input_vars.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 426
max_input_vars for Prestashop

Hello together,

have found a solutions for Prestashop user

just insert in Plesk Panel >>>Customizing Subscription>>>> YOURDOMAIN.com

in the Tab PHP Settings scroll down until you can see the textarea like at my screenshot and insert there the Value you need for example max_input_vars = 5000 then click on save and thats it now you can work on the translation.

Greetz

Nico

Just signed up to write you a big "THANK YOU" Nico.
THANKS

Worked perfect

I have had the same issue. I'm just adding this for the people who will need this in the future. Editing stated php.ini file in phpinfo(); doesn't work. You should do it from Plesk Panel as it has been said above.

Back