• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ME MTa error

F

funky123

reporting queued error: faulting application MEMTA.exe, version 1.0.0.43, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.3959, fault address 0x0004af4d.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

we are running plesk 8.1.1 default installtion with Me 1.98 standard edition

any suggesteion what should have cuased this and whats the permanent fix without loosing any ME mailboxes existing ingtegartion with plesk
therror appeared in application log

Same problem here

I have the same problem with MailEnable Standard 1.983 and Plesk for Windows 8.3.0. The problem appears periodically and when it does windows can't restore the service. When I restore the service manually it stays on for a couple of minutes and then stops again. The Mail Transfer Agent becomes stable again only when inbound queue has just one email in to proceed.
This situation is getting quite frustrating for our customers. I hope ME will do something about this issue soon.
Regards,
NTG

similar situation

its still troubling us.

Reporting queued error: faulting application MEMTA.EXE, version 1.0.0.49, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.3959, fault address 0x0004af4d.

Back