• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Message in forum in home page

J

Javiuzu

Hi, I want to know if i can do that when I put a post on one category and then it is in the home page.
Sorry for my english.
I don't know if this post is well here so sorry if i put it bad

Do you wish to have a post in forum category and the same post on home page? Or you wish to have forum as home page? Please specify, it is not quite clear do you mean.
You can prepare the example of what you need and attach it here.

I want to have a post in forum category and the same post on home page, but I want that it changes automatically, and sorry but my English is a little bit poor

If I understand you correctly you wish to have post message on the forum in one of the categories and the same post message on the home page. Both messages should be updated automatically if one of them is changed. Is that right? Unfortunately, it is not possible to achieve as forum page is dynamic module and home page, as I understand simple html page and these are different pages and can not be updated both at the same time.
Please let me know if there anything else you need to know.

Back