• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Migrate tool doesn't sync per-domain PHP settings

LoïcM

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
I'm using the migrate tool to clone our production server to a backup server.
I'm using the followning command
Code:
cd /opt/psa/bin/
./migrate --migrate-server -host x.x.x.x -password mypwd
I've noticed that the per-domain PHP settings (like open_basedir and include_path) are not transmit to the backup server. Is that the expected behavior ? I would have prefer the migrate tool to include all settings....

We have performed several tests and can't reproduce this behaviour. All custom domain's PHP settings were successfully transferred.
Detailed investigation migration logs is required. Try to find something useful in migration logs inside msessions, rsessions directories. Contact Parallels Support Team if assistance is required. Experienced supporters will find a reason and fix this issue directly on your server.

Back