• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Migrated php file works, new php file doesn't work

painter

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
MS Server 2016
Plesk version and microupdate number
Windows Plesk Obsidian (based on plesk.com at the bottom of my screen)
User Side

Our site was migrated to Plesk. The php file already part of the migration works. When I look at the permissions, the Group or User Name box has "Built-in account for administering the computer (EIGA Admin)" with an active plus sign next to it. If I click on the plus sign I get a blank, not a drop down that includes the "Built-in account..."., and the plus sign is inactive. I'm concerned if I click on the blank I will lose what already works. The php file has full permissions including when I click on the Advanced button.

I've added a new php script after the move and it keeps failing on "cannot create /dirname" repeatedly in the error logs. When I look at the php file's permissions it has the same permissions (including read/write) as above but the Group or User Name box is empty with no active plus sign.

Is this the reason my new php script is failing?

Back