• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migrating mailboxes from Ensim WEBppliance

P

pran

Is it possible to migrate mailboxes from Ensim's WEBppliance over to Plesk without and still be able login using the same password? I have a reseller who has a client with 50+ mailboxes.

This is possible and quite easy using the migration manager.

Thanks! I was able to migrate mailboxes but folders created using Squirrelmail on the Ensim box were not copied. Is there a way to move them to the Horde/IMP system?

Dear Pran,

Can you tell me which program you used for migrating your mailboxes ? We have a serve rmigartion this weekend too and out biggest problem is that some of our accounts use only 4 letters (numbers) and Plesk seems to require at least 5.

Do you know of any way around this ?

Thanks !

ok, call me stupid :rolleyes: but where can I find this ?

thanks for your SUPERfast reply ! ;-)

Login as user admin, click on the "Server" link at the left panel. It's under the "Services" group.

OK, I think I get it...

We are using a 150 domain reseller account of the Plesk system, so I guess OUR provider will have access to these tools ?

My control panel only gives me the options :

HOME
SESSIONS
LOG OUT

HELP DESK
HELP

Originally posted by JimCabus
OK, I think I get it...

We are using a 150 domain reseller account of the Plesk system, so I guess OUR provider will have access to these tools ?

My control panel only gives me the options :

HOME
SESSIONS
LOG OUT

HELP DESK
HELP
Oh, I thought you were the administrator of the server. You need to be admin to be able to see the options I mentioned.

Back