1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migrating to 10.3

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by philippe henneau, Jul 9, 2011.

1. philippe henneau

philippe henneau Basic Pleskian

57%
    we upgraded to 10.3 and tried to migrate domains from a 10.2 Windows server to 10.3 Windows.
    We couldn't find a 10.3 migration utility so we ran the latest version for 10.2. Migration failed (all ports opened as per http://kb.odin.com/1432).error return: : Connection to host is not available or migration agent is not running on the source host. We tried turning off the firewall to eliminate any possible misconfiguration: same issue.

Is there a 10.3 migration utility to download, where to download it?

Regards

2. Sergey Prohorov

Sergey Prohorov Basic Pleskian Staff Member

70%
  3. philippe henneau

philippe henneau Basic Pleskian

57%
    re: better but stills fails

is better, I can initiate the migration (select shared IP, select domains/clients), but migration still fails.
    Error log in source seems OK.
    I consolidated error logs on destination with provided php script, collected rwa files such as connect.data, dump.data, result.data, state.data.