• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration 10.0 > 10.2 - Error wit IP assignment

xxx

Basic Pleskian
Hello!

I try to migrate from a server uswing Plesk 10.0.x to a verver running Plesk 10.2.0.
Some domains are running well on the new machine.
Other migration temrinate with the following error:

Warning: domain "domain.tld"

Only one IPv4 and IPv6 adressess allowed on subscription. IPv4 address xx.xxx.xxx.xxx has been removed

Error:

Failed deployment of domain domain.tld

My new domain is set up but without hosting. So I can configure a hosting type but then I have no hosting data in the httpdoc folder.
At old server there is configured only one IPv4 adress so I don't know what could happen.

Is there anyone with an idea why this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Check that domain is hosted on one IP but some its DNS zone are set to other IP. Try changing DNS zones to the same IP as hosting before migration.

could you please tell me what should I do? My new domain is set up but without hosting. would be the same case cited above, but did not understand what is the solution, I would like to explain in detail

Warning: domain "xxxx.com"
Only one IPv4 and IPv6 adressess allowed on subscription. IPv4 address xxx.xx.x.xx has been removed

Error: server ""
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/ipmanage.php -u xxx.xx.x.xx -ssl_certificate_ref 01e9daccc88d402f74329d7690244ba1 failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Certificate does not exist.

Error: SSL certificate "default certificate"
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/certificate.php --create default\ certificate -cert-file /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-cert-FoGkdu -key-file /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-privkey-FbAPdO -admin failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Unable to create certificate "default certificate": certificate with such name already exists

Error: domain "xxxxx.com"
IP address should be specified for domain xxxx.com

This error also occurs when migrating Clients from 10.2 to another server with 10.2.
Has anybody found a solution for this?
The assignment of IPs in DNS is not the problem. All zones are configured with default values for all clients and some are working and some do not.

This one plagued me for days, but finally found the solution by accident while digging around.
When I tried to migrate one of our customers, it would spit that error. And it turns out that the subscription which had the problem had a domain alias, whos DNS was not synched with the main domain, as a result had an old IP address, so the migration manager thought there were 2 IP's assigned!
Found this by going into /var/www/vhosts/<subname>/conf and seeing what vhosts used what IP's.

I hope this helps......

Also look out for old includes in the above mentioned conf directory which for some reason aren't synched anymore with Plesk by are still lying around and read into Apache. That causes problems with the migration agent too.

Hi,

thanks for the reply. This was the exact solution for the problem - just turned on DNS synchronization for the additional Domain Aliases and everything worked fine!

Thanks for your help!

Back