• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Confixx 3.3.3 > Plesk 10.0.1 possible

M

MarianF

Hello out there, i tried to migrate from Confixx 3.3.3 to plesk 9.5.3 and 9.5.4 before without success. I was hoping it will possible again in Version 10 of Plesk.

But there is no Migration Tool for Confixx there?

Did someone found a way to migrate to 10.0.1 From Confixx?

I need a fast Solution, because the my old servers are going to be Offline next week.

Thanks a lot in advance

Kind Regards

marian

Did you try to use Search for "Confixx" word on Parallels Plesk Panel for Linux/Unix and child forums? There are a lot of threads about migration from Confixx to Plesk. Now we have migration agent only for 9.x version.

Yes I did, but it had not worked with the 9.5 Version of Plesk,
And there are no Replies regarding migration on Plesk 10

I tried the ConfixxX you uploaded to the 9.5 Forums, but it won't work in 9.5 nor in 10.

But in 10 I tried on One Server: All working well, no Error comes up, but you see no customer nor domains created.

Thanks

There are a lot of difference between Plesk 9.x and Plesk 10.x therefore agent for 9.x will not work correctly for 10.x in any case. I think that now you can use only one method - use latest available version of Confixx migration agent and try to migrate Confix to Plesk 9.x After successful migration you can perform upgrade to 10.x version.

for sure there are differences, but in 9.5 the Migration never had worked for almost a year.
now, on 10 i got the first time a success (but success in error, then nothing is created or not to be seen)

Why there are so much modules for migration but none working for migration from confixx?

Back