• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Migration Error: Cause: All SSH connections were already closed

CKTeo

New Pleskian
I get this error when trying to migrate a domain from a Plesk 12.5 (CentOS 6.8) to another server running Plesk 12.5 (CentOS 7.2) There are no problem connecting to the source server via SSH.

Attached is the debug.log generated.

Last edited:
Looks like you have an issue with passwords, retrieved from your source. You have an error:

Your password is not complex enough. According to the server policy, the minimal password strength is Strong. To improve the password strength, use numbers, upper and lower-case characters, and special characters like !,@,#,$,%,^,&,*,?,_,~

Actually, Plesk Migrator should temporary decrease password strength in target Plesk at the period of migration, but looks like in you case it does not happen. We will try to found a root cause and fix it, but now you can simply decrease password strength in target Plesk manually, perform migration and then set it back to "Strong".

Debug log could contain sensitive data, so it is not good idea to post it in public thread. Could you please remove attached file from you previous post?

Thanks for your reply. I will test it out. Meanwhile I have removed the debug log as advised.

After lower the minimal password strength in the target Plesk server, I am able to perform the migration successfully. Thanks for your help Aleksey!

Back