1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration from CPanel

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by benedito, Dec 5, 2007.

1. benedito

benedito Guest

I am trying to move sites from CPanel 11.15.0-R18264 to Plesk 8.2 and the Plesk's Migration Manager creates all email accounts but don't copy the emails. It creates a directory (with cur, new, tmp sub-dirs) for each email from CPanel's mail account.

Any idea ?

Thank You.

2. realaaa@

realaaa@ Basic Pleskian

70%
    there were such problems with migration manager in Plesk 8.0 and they were fixed.

probably they are reoccuring now on cPanel 11, because support for it in Plesk migration manager was introduced not long ago, since Plesk 8.2.1 if I'm right.

I suggest to doublecheck everything and report to support, if you're lucky you'll get a hotfix in reasonable time.

or - dig into the migration agent perl code and fix it :)