• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Issue Cpanel To Plesk

E

elproducto

I try to connect to my cpanel server for migration. My "Source Platform drop-down box" was just a form, there was no drop down menu in my install. I left the form blank. I currently don't have root access on my old cpanel. I ran into an error when trying to connect to my original cpanel server it reads as follows:

Service is not available now, probably your Plesk is misconfigured.
Contact Your provider for details.

Internal Plesk error occurred: MigrationDeployer::getScountInfo failed: incorrect format ``.

I am thinking to reinstall the migration utility but I can't find where to download it. This error message will not go away I can not go back to the original migration manager with the error showing up after clicking the icon.

Originally posted by elproducto
Internal Plesk error occurred: MigrationDeployer::getScountInfo failed: incorrect format ``.

I am thinking to reinstall the migration utility but I can't find where to download it. This error message will not go away I can not go back to the original migration manager with the error showing up after clicking the icon.

Delete all the rows from psa.PMM table.

And more: PMM works only when you have root access to the host you are migrating from.

Back