• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Manager for 7.6

OK. I understand that. Thank you. However, in the absence of the utility being able to do such a migration, what would be a decent strategy for performing such a migration...backup and restore ?

Hello,
Unfortunately, you cannot use the backup/restore tools for migration from Plesk for Unix to Plesk for Win. For migration from Plesk Win to late versions Plesk Win, you might use backup/restore tools. Detail information is placed in the Plesk for Win guide.
Thanks.

Hi,
i'm trying to import all e-mail account settings and messages (mail content) from a domain situated in a linux server With Plesk 5.4 and Mailman.
I've created the backupcommand.xml with a Imap protocol and with the list of accounts to migrate (beacause Mailman is not supported by Pmm), but the Pmm continue to migrate only the e-mail account settings and not the messages.
Where I mistake?
Thanks

Hi,

i have downloade the last Mirgration Manager (for Windows Plesk 7.6) from http://www.swsoft.com/en/download/plesk/utilities/

I have installed on both Server the morgartion manager and the agent for the manager. On both server i have windows 2003 and plesk 7.6.1.

When i start the Migration, i Enter my Administration Details. And after that i became this error msg:
Error: Unable to selectPlatform: Unable to run migrmng: The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host is older than the version of Plesk Migration Manager being currently used. Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version.

Can somebody help me? thank you for youre help,

zuerner

Back