1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration manager not migrating mail enable contacts

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by marko1103, May 8, 2012.

1. marko1103

marko1103 Basic Pleskian

Hi,

I just want to report a migration manager bug/problem under windows with mail enable mail server installed.

When I`m migrating domains from one server to another (Plesk 10.4.4#10 -> Plesk 10.4.4#21, Mail Enable 5.5 -> Mail Enable 6) I noticed that contacts folder isn`t migrated.

This shouldn`t be a problem because contact are VCF files that should only be copied from one server to another.
    The problem is because I have to check every mailbox after migration to check if there are mail contact, copy them to contacts folder on a new server and clear folder cache files in order for user to see them.

Is there any chance to solve this problem with future releases of migration manager?