• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Manager. Some mysql database are not migrated.

OlgaG

New Pleskian
We have a server with FreeBSD and Plesk 8.0.1 and we want to migrate it to a new server with Debian Lenny and Plesk 10. During the transfer with the help of Migration Manager some mysql database are not migrated. In the migration log says nothing about the bugs database migration.
Can somebody help?

Thank you

No, it did not help
1. In the log files are no database errors. Users, passwords, names of databases are in the logs. But it's no any tables in this databases. They are empty.
2. On the source server, directories /migration/<migration_id>/client/<client>/domains/<domain>/databases/<users>/ are empty. Is it normal?
3. For FTP accounts, files of accounts are not migrated too.

Last edited:
I got the same problem.

Becouse of the problems with Plesk 10.3.1 on CentOS 5.6 we wanted to move to CentOS 6.0. But like EVERY TIME in the past 10 years the migration is not without a lot of problems.. (Even is we try to do thing like Parallels want them)

After a lot of testing we found a databases were incomplete, missing tables.
We started the migration all over, now the database was nowempty.

No other errors found so far, but there are databases that are empty or incomplete..

Because there were no errors, its very tricky to comfirm the migration has gone ok..

I manually extracted the database sql file from the migration files, it was also empty. I could not find any errors on the target server, and did not find a /migration/ folder on the source server.

Both versions are Plesk 10.3.1, i now see the original poster use Plesk 8.0.1 so it could be a different problem. Sorry to break in.

I found some problems with the original database, mysqladmin has repairing them now. Could be the issue for this problem!

Would be nice if there could be a check, or notice is there are any database problems? I'm going to try to check all databases before starting a new migration.

mysqlcheck -u root -p --auto-repair --check --optimize --all-databases

I ran the above command to check and repair all tables.

Back