• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Migration manager / syncronize never stop

lvalics

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Guru
I have running into a really strange situation, I tried all but I cannot fix it.
I have pushed in Migration manager the syncronize button and now since then (a few days) I cannot stop it.

Synchronizing and downloading migration agents ... all the time

I have tried several scenario like

- uninstall from RPM the migration manager (as soon as I reinstall, start this issue again
- delete all logs from /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs/
- delete all mifrations from same place /usr/local/psa/PMM/var/
- looking into PSA database to see where it keep the migration tasks (also in /usr/local/psa/PMM/task)
- restart system
- start again syncronize, seems stop it, but when I hit migration manager again, start again.

I going to goes crazy, I need to migrate some domains and I am stucked.
Anyone ???

OK, I find it out, in PSA database, longtasks table. Here it was stucked 4 jobs. I deleted and worked again.

Hi,

I have same problem but in windows server envirenment! what should i do? how can i see long tasks table? and edit it?

Back