1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration Manager with 51098 SSH Port

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by GiulianoP, May 28, 2009.

1. GiulianoP

GiulianoP Basic Pleskian

90%
    Hi all,

I use Plesk 9.2.1 with OpenSuse 10.1
    I have try to use PMM with socket 51098 SSH port but doesn't running and so I have set the default socket 22.
    With default socket the PMM running successfully but I would like to know if is possible to set the PMM with 51098 socket port.

Thank.

Giuliano

2. bskrakes

bskrakes Basic Pleskian

23%
    I do not believe this is possible, at least its not through the GUI and I haven't read any documentation for Migrating via the command line.

3. ghazlewood

ghazlewood Basic Pleskian

40%
    Doing a migration via the GUI used to be possible with a non-standard SSH port... This seems like a feature which has been lost in the move from Plesk 8 to 9.

4. Denis Sirochenko

Denis Sirochenko Guest

5. ghazlewood

ghazlewood Basic Pleskian

40%
    Thanks for the post Denis but that is for Windows, this thread and section is discussing Linux...