• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

migration stalls at deployment phase after upgrade to Plesk 10.4.4

fran@

Basic Pleskian
I upgraded this Plesk server from Plesk 10.2.0 Feb. 2d 2012, to fix the SQL injection in the Plesk API.
The upgrade went well. Theserver is Plesk 10.4.4, MU#16

Yesterday was the first time I attempted to migrate a customer from a Plesk 9.5.4 server to this server since it's been upgraded to 10.4.4.
The migration started well:
- Retrieving information from host psa104.his.com... This may take a while, please wait.
Result: connected to source server OK
- selected objects to move: 1 resellet, 2 domains (75MB total, no email accounts)
- mapped IP addresses
- migration started, collected and imported info from source server, but stalled at deployment (75%).
I stopped and cancelled the migration after 2 hours.

I attempted to migrate another account (1 customer,1 domain ) to this server: same result: migration never completed nor returned an error, stalled at 75%.

Clicking on Stop has no effect.
I can only
I attempted to migrate those same accounts to a Plesk 9.5.4 server, the migration completes in 10 minutes.
I attempted to move those same accounts to another Plesk 10.4.4 server, they completed without error.

However, i need to transfer these domains onto this very specific server.
Let me know if you have any idea.
There are no errors returned in the PMM logs as far as I see.

I checked MU#17 and #18, they do not seem to address this issue.

Any ideas?

/Fran

I had several problems migrating from 10.3 to 10.4.4 (changing from a damaged server), basically on domains with subdomains or applications installed (aps catalog).
I end up migrating those manually.

Back