• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Tool: Certificate problem in Plesk IP config

femotvaff

Regular Pleskian
I'm migrating Server 1 Plesk 12 to Server 2 plesk 12

To allow migration I had to deselect 1 ssl certificate in 1 hosting.

Now: Last problem is that after migration there is a 502 for everything
So I want to reconfigure apache settings for this domain with

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-domain domainname.com
(where domainname.com is the domain with the problem)

but there is a Syntax error on line 50 of /etc/httpd/conf/plesk.conf.d/ip_default/domainname.com.conf: SSLCerticate do not exist

Can I remove from mydomain.com.conf this line? and than in all other conf files?

SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/certrHTDHKKN (can I delete this line?)

thank you

@femotvaff,

The text

To allow migration I had to deselect 1 ssl certificate in 1 hosting.

indicates the cause of your problems.

Just migrate the whole server with the ssl certificate and, after migration, adjust the SSL certificate (update, delete etc.).

This way you should not get any migration error messages.

Kind regards.....

@femotvaff,

I have read some of the other posts, it sounds a bit troublesome to me.

That is, more troublesome than it should be.

Did you have a clean installation on the new server?

Furthermore, when you remove the SSL certificate on the old server (as indicated by your posts, corresponding to the provided URL), it will indeed result in the problem of the SSL certificate not being found (after all, it is not present on the old server and hence not migrated).

In most cases, you can ignore the error notifications, migrate to the new server and add the (missing) SSL certificate. That should be all.

By the way, note that many errors are related to the PHP version and/or the (old) php modules (often deprecated in new PHP versions), you can ignore these errors.

Kind regards.....

All server are updated with last plesk 12 version

All microupdates was installed on both servers.

All components was updated.

All php versions are available on destination server.

I would like to know if I can change the plesk configuration files.

@femotvaff,

I would like to know if I can change the plesk configuration files.

You can, but it is not advised.

You should check whether the SSL certificate, causing the error notifications, is present on the old server AND on the new server.

If missing on the new server, just add the certificate and verify the proper working of the new server (it should be functioning).

Kind regards....

PS It can be the case that you have resolved earlier problems in such a way, that new issues can arise, but for the time being, we will assume that this is not the case.

SOLVED

The certificate was not in the source server, so I checked again.

There was a red alert in Plesk that say, domains configuration was not updated for a certificate missing and I could try to fix the problem and regenerate the configuration for 1 domain (link) or all domains (link)

I tried for 1 domain and was not working.
Than I tried the link "all" and the problem was fixed.

Than I had to choose the right php version but was easy.
Still there is something to fix because some img is missing, but it's much better now.

Anyway a really hard work to use this migration tool.
Thank you Trialotto!

Back