• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration & Transfer Manager problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabrizioR

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I'm trying to import all data to my server
(new server is using plesk 12, old one using 11.5.30)
After a while the migration tool fails with this message:

Error:
PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php, Line: 173

PHP Notice: Undefined index: 188.138.41.223; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php, Line: 180

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php, Line: 173

PHP Notice: Undefined index: 188.138.41.223; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php, Line: 180

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function capability() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Resolver/UnfitSettingsResolver.php on line 292

Could someone please help me with this issue?
Thanks.

Need more related details, error messages from migration logs /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs/migration-<datetime>

Sorry for late reply.
It was a problem related to the ip.
Originally was setup to STATIC. I have changed it to SHARED and the migration has been completed correctly.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back