• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration won't start

W

Will Wilson

I am trying to migrate from one server to another both running Plesk 9.2.1 I started it yesterday and it started fine but cancelled it as I wanted to wait til a better time, however trying today all i get is

Error: pmm utility 'migration_handler' error: Xml reading error: not well-formed (invalid token): line 7, column 80

I have checked everything I can think of and nothing plus the Plesk docs don't help at all!

Please help!

I am having the same problem. Just upgraded 2 servers to 9.2.2, ran migration manager for one client account and everything worked fine. Ran it again on a small client account and it just hung for over an hour (sounds just llike 9.1), finally stopped it and of course it didn't stop the perl script on the server that I was migrating from and 'kill' doesn't work as the process just gets spawned again. Finally had to restart the server to get the process to start. Try to migrate another client and get the error: Error: pmm utility 'migration_handler' error: Xml reading error: not well-formed (invalid token): line 7, column 80.

Back