• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

missing template

O

om4knowledge

When I try to edit one of my sites in the wizard I get the following error.

Internal Sitebuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Site/PublicationList.php; Line: 402

How can I select another template for a site that I can't open > so that I can open it?
Thanks.

CAUSE
Most probably issue related to different color schemes on site and in template. This situation can appear after migration from version 2.x to 3.x or from version 2.x to 4.x.
RESOLUTION
It is necessary to check if appropriate color scheme is set on the site. For this need to figure out color scheme for site and template which is used on the site:

mysql> select color_scheme, template_id from site where alias like 'SITE_ALIAS';
+--------------+-------------+
| color_scheme | template_id |
| COLOR | ID |

You will get COLOR and ID.
After that available colors for template with id which you get should be checked:

mysql> select schemes from template where id = ID;
+------------------+
| schemes |
+------------------+
| color1 | color2 | color3 |
+------------------+

If COLOR is not the one of these colors, site information should be updated with one of the available template's colors:

mysql> update site set color_scheme = 'color1' where alias='SITE_ALIAS';

When information will be updated site should be checked one more time.
Please check it up and let me know about the results.

mysql> select schemes from template where id = ID; did not list any colors for me so I went into the sitebuilder and chose another color that the particular template has. Then when I was able to edit it in the stebuilder I changed it back to the origional color.

Back