• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mobile device menu display issues

David23

Basic Pleskian
Hello all,

I am creating a site and have realised the menu is having some issues. The menu is horizontal on the web version and is situated underneath the header. But in the mobile device the menu button sits above the header image. When the collapsed menu button is pressed. The menu items are displayed to the right of the website and you have to scroll right to see them. If I put a menu at the bottom then I have no issues but I need the menu at the top so people see the menu button straight away. It appears like the header image is causing the issue as it is forcing the menu to go to the right of the image as there is no space. I don't understand why the header is placed below the menu button on the web version. Can I change this?

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I am more than happy to send access details over if you PM me.

Many thanks,
David

Hi David,

Sorry, I haven't seen your post earlier. After the change of URL of this forum no more notifications for watched forums and threads were sent. Apparently, they were "lost in migration".

Is the issue still open? As I see the navigation menu now appears below the header image on the mobile version.

It could be another effect of the current issue with the header module, see http://talk.plesk.com/threads/width-of-banner-and-text-on-mobile-devices.311650. I hope Parallels will look into it.

For the time being we can fix it with a little CSS, as usual. PM me if you like.

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

Yes I did manage to sort this issue out. I just added the second navigation module the hid the first on desktop. Will PM you regarding CSS

Back