• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mobile Manager Down After Failed Plesk Upgrade

smirking

New Pleskian
Yesterday I attempted to add a couple of modules onto my Plesk 12.5 installation using the Plesk Updates and Upgrades control panel. It failed and Plesk presented me with a link to clean up and repair the failed upgrade the next time I logged in. I clicked on that link and the control panel hung on me. I waited 15 minutes before deciding something was wrong and I restarted PSA from the command line.

The Plesk Panel came back and I was able to login. Everything seemed to be pretty normal until I started getting emails every 10 minutes with the following errors:

[2015-09-28 22:50:01] ERR [panel] SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: push_queue:
0: Database.php:79
PDO->prepare(string 'UPDATE push_queue SET status = 0 WHERE status = :pid')
1: :
call_user_func_array(array, array)
2: Database.php:79
Modules_PleskMobile_App_Database->__call(string 'prepare', array)
3: Queue.php:90
Modules_PleskMobile_App_Database->prepare(string 'UPDATE push_queue SET status = 0 WHERE status = :pid')
4: Queue.php:90
Modules_PleskMobile_Push_Queue->returnTaken()
5: push_worker.php:71
I'm not sure which DB it's trying to find the push_update table in, but I'm going to guess that it's suppposed to be in my "pma" DB. That db is completely blank now.

I also appear to missing at least another table named "push_subscriptions" and I got a similar error on the screen when attempting to save a new suscription. I don't know if that's also part of this same issue.

Would restoring the missing data tables fix this? If so, where can I get the structure of the missing tables?

Hi @smirking!

This table is in local SQLite database of extension Plesk Mobile Center. Try to remove this extension and add it again using Extension Catalog. The mobile app most possibly will ask to enter your admin credentials again.

Hi @smirking!

This table is in local SQLite database of extension Plesk Mobile Center. Try to remove this extension and add it again using Extension Catalog. The mobile app most possibly will ask to enter your admin credentials again.

Thanks, I'll give that a try later this week.

What about the other table I'm getting error messages for? Where is the "push_subscriptions" table stored in and how do I get it back?

I've reinstalled the Mobile Manager. I'm no longer getting error emails every 10 minutes, but I'm still not able to use my Mobile Manager app from my iOS device. When I try to use it, I get this message: "The internal error has occurred. Please contact our support services."

I've removed and added the server back a couple of times and it doesn't change anything. I've verified that there's a new DB on my server. When I view my MobileConnector.log file, I see this message:
[WARNING] [User] cli No cache database found, creating an empty one.

In my panel.log file, I see this:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class InvalidArgument in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/mobile-tools/exceptions.php on line 36​

Back