• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Mobile Manager Update over Android App failed, PLESK not accessible any more

MaKWes

New Pleskian
Hello alltogether,

I'm using Plesk with PowerPack and The Management App for Android. The App wishes to install a updated version of mobile api very often, so I accepted it. But the last update failed, and now, I cannot login to plesk any more. If I Log myself in as admin, instead of the the plesk-stuff, only the following error-message appears:
Fatal error 401: Mobile Connector initialization failed: Missed required config section.

What can i do to make plesk accessible again? I have some things to do with it, like adding email-adresses, etc, so I need help.
I have working access as root over SSH and a working Parallels PowerPanel-Account for the server.
Plesk version should be the newest version, because it updated itself very often.

Please help.

kind regards from germany

Kai

Hello,

You can try to uninstall the extension from SSH:
/usr/local/psa/bin/extension --uninstall plesk-mobile

And then install it again from mobile device

I just have to ask the service center to help them solve. Fortunately overcomes errors. You can bring a service center for the fast.

Never mind, just forgot to install the extension. All good now.

I love it when I can respond to my own threads!

I uninstalled the extension but the problem still exists. Then I turned to Android Manager and it helped me transfer Android messages to computer within 3 clicks.
What we need an effective Android Data Manager to help us to manage phone data , especially when the phone is damaged ,if you still can't use it, You can try the Android data assistant, it can be used to transfer or recover data from Android phone ,

Last edited:
Back