• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mobile optimised version

Darren McParlin

New Pleskian
Hi, I have used Web Presence Builder to make a website on my hosting plan and have 1 problem that I need to sort.

In the WPB options you can tick to have a mobile optimised version of your site for mobile browsers. I had this ticked but the formatting of the site is very poor on a mobile device and customers are finding it very difficult to use. When the option is ticked there is a banner which appears on the bottom of the site saying 'switch to full site' or 'switch to mobile site' depending on which version you are on.
I then unticked this option so it should just show the 'full website' but it still shows both versions with the banner.
I need my site to just show the 'full' site without the option to switch between the 2. I have tried everything but to no avail. Can you help please or link me to where I may find the answer I need. I have tried to find out myself but there is not much on this issue.

Hi, I have used Web Presence Builder to make a website on my hosting plan and have 1 problem that I need to sort.

In the WPB options you can tick to have a mobile optimised version of your site for mobile browsers. I had this ticked but the formatting of the site is very poor on a mobile device and customers are finding it very difficult to use. When the option is ticked there is a banner which appears on the bottom of the site saying 'switch to full site' or 'switch to mobile site' depending on which version you are on.
I then unticked this option so it should just show the 'full website' but it still shows both versions with the banner.
I need my site to just show the 'full' site without the option to switch between the 2. I have tried everything but to no avail. Can you help please or link me to where I may find the answer I need. I have tried to find out myself but there is not much on this issue.

Tham khảo thêm : Dem Vikosan | Dem Song Hong | Dem Lien A

You test add domain name: m.domain.com or domain.com ?? Sorry! i'm not English @@

Back