• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ModernBill Auto Package Creation -- limit client resources?

R

richiecw

I'm having a problem carrying over resources from an MB-created package wizard to Plesk 7.5 Reloaded on a Linux server.

Basically, what I want to do in MB is define a client profile with xMB space, xGB transfer, and x amount of domains. Within that package, I want each domian to have unlimited resources, as long as they stay within the client profile resources.

For instance:

• I have a package with 10 MB space, 10 GB transfer, 5 domains allowed.
  • Client creates 5 domains
  • I want all domains to have UNLIMITED transfer and UNLIMITED disk space as long as they stay within the 10 MB / 10 GB limits.

What's happening now is Plesk is splitting the resources up.. so it's putting 2 MB space, 2 GB trasnfer for domain1, 2 GB space, 2 GB transfer for domain2, etc.

Do you guys know of any resolution? Is this possible in Plesk?

I don't believe plesk allows for what you want exactly. The client should be able to split the alloted resources however they want among the domains, however, I dont think they can allot more total than they have or setup the domains to share the same total resources among each other. But if someone allocates say 2gb transfer out of their 10gb to a domain, I believe plesk will allow more than the 2gb transfer but alerts the client when the domain goes over the alloted amount.

Back