• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue ModSecurity/AtomicCorp: Get rid of "N: Skipping acquire of configured file [...] doesn't support architecture 'i386'" (apt update)

I hoped it solves the problems, because my current problem is there since the error message from "apt update". I thought when updates can be downloaded again, there will be a fix.

When I had the Comodo ruleset activated some time ago, because Atomicorp was not compatible with Ubuntu 18 then (in combination with Plesk, maybe), I encountered many problems and I had to disable a new specific rule every few days (when I found out).

For example I use Gitea (Git web frontend) and with Comodo I cannot download DLL files, which were uploaded, or view files with the name .gitignore. And my forum software blocks normal users for normal actions. The problem is, I have to check my logs every day, maybe every few hours, to disable all the rules.

In Plesk there is this description for the OWASP ruleset:
The "OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set" is quite restrictive. Some functions like file sharing or webmail or functions of web applications like WordPress plug-ins can possibly be blocked.

So I don't think this is an option. All my websites are PHP-based software products from different vendors, some are up-to-date, some are older.

Back