• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Update: as repository 'http://autoinstall.plesk.com/pool/WPB_18.0.51_64 all InRelease' doesn't support architecture 'amd64'

brother4

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.53 Update #2
Hello, can someone tell me what's going on here? I don't have a SiteBuilder extension or similar installed?

When updating I get the message:
N: Skipping acquire of configured file 'all/binary-amd64/Packages' as repository 'Index of /pool/WPB_18.0.51_64 all InRelease' doesn't support architecture 'amd64'

sudo grep -r "Index of /pool/WPB_18.0.51_64" /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk.list:deb [signed-by=/etc/apt/keyrings/plesk.gpg] Index of /pool/WPB_18.0.51_64 all all

The error seems to have been fixed in the current Plesk Obsidian version 18.0.54. The message

N: Skipping acquire of configured file 'all/binary-amd64/Packages' as repository 'Index of /pool/WPB_18.0.51_64 all InRelease' doesn't support architecture 'amd64'

no longer appears. There is now a new surprise for this:

N: Ignoring file 'plesk.list.ai_back' in directory '/etc/apt/sources.list.d/' as it has an invalid filename extension

My Plesk crashed after the update finished. I restarted the server and the last error message was gone afterwards. Nevertheless, I am unsure how often there are problems after updates or even that Plesk hangs. The system has a lot of computing power, that won't be the reason.

no longer appears. There is now a new surprise for this
No suprise at all it is just a warning and file is skipped.
_back files are backups created by the autoinstaller

Back