1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Monitor multiple IP on the same webspace

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by Kados21, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Kados21

Kados21 New Pleskian

35%
    Hi,

I would like to monitor different site with different IP on the same webspace : Today, I've added my different IP in Server > IP adress and have created different webpsace with different IP to monitor my website. Then, I choose a webspace and create websites on it depending of which IP I want to use.

Now, I would like to have only one webspace and directly choose one IP when I create a new website. It will be really more easy for me to maintain all that (only one page with all my site, one ftp access, all database at one place, etc.)

Is it possible ? How ?

Regards,
    Kevin

2. Kados21

Kados21 New Pleskian

35%
    Nobody never wanted to do the same things?

3. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    We consider approaching it from different side - you will have all sites, ftp, databases at one page even if in different webspaces. IP would still be single for a webspace, but it will be very easy to add a domain on different webspace (IP).

4. Kados21

Kados21 New Pleskian

35%
    Thank you for your response. Your idea seems good for me. Have you got an approximative deadline for this ?

5. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    Sorry, we are not telling that. :)