• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Monitor multiple IP on the same webspace

Kados21

New Pleskian
Hi,

I would like to monitor different site with different IP on the same webspace : Today, I've added my different IP in Server > IP adress and have created different webpsace with different IP to monitor my website. Then, I choose a webspace and create websites on it depending of which IP I want to use.

Now, I would like to have only one webspace and directly choose one IP when I create a new website. It will be really more easy for me to maintain all that (only one page with all my site, one ftp access, all database at one place, etc.)

Is it possible ? How ?

Regards,
Kevin

We consider approaching it from different side - you will have all sites, ftp, databases at one page even if in different webspaces. IP would still be single for a webspace, but it will be very easy to add a domain on different webspace (IP).

Thank you for your response. Your idea seems good for me. Have you got an approximative deadline for this ?

Back