• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

George Tasioulis

New Pleskian
Hello,

I'm running a memcached and an elasticsearch container on one of my Plesk Obsidian servers through the Docker extension.
Screenshot 2020-03-11 at 4.26.39 PM.png
Sometimes the elasticsearch container will shut down (the logs don't indicate any particular reason and it's very random - once every 2-3 weeks or something).
There are no notifications or alerts, so usually I will get informed by the client that something broke, and that will lead me to check if the container is running. Simply starting it again, gets everything back online.

So the question here is, is there any way to monitor docker containers in Plesk and get an alert if one goes down? If not, is there a way to automatically restart a container that goes down?

Have you enabled 'Automatic start after system reboot' for this docker container?

There is no option in Plesk for automatic restart a container yet. Only way i can think of using command-line

Back