• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Monitoring php-fpm CPU usage per website

Grzegorz W

New Pleskian
Hello,

does someone tried to monitor CPU usage of php-fpm pools? I'm thinking about having some kind of internal tool to monitor CPU usage of websites which are being runned on Plesk. For now best way (for PHP) for checking CPU usage is to run:

Code:
top -c -n 1 -b | grep pool

command. But I'm wondering how to count CPU usage. Lets say we have multiple websites and multiple processed running for them and website1.com is using in on process 87% CPU and in second process 47% of CPU. Should we divide this numbers but available cpu/core number to have real CPU usage for this website? I know this can be only current usage and when we collect 6 reads in 10 seconds interval and average them to have 1 minute average read it will be smaller number but still I'm wondering about real usage of this process in this one moment when sum of website1.com usage is greater than 100% of CPU.

Any thoughs?

Thanks

Back