• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

More fields

W

Webbuilder

Hi,

I have made a website with 4 fields in the middle of the website. So the customer can fill and edit 4 fields. There is only one problem... the only field you can edit now is the one with the sitebuilder code "content" (i hope you know what I mean). Is there any way i can make the other fields also editable as well?

Greets!

I just saw the new sitebuilder 4.1 is also released, so i looked at the new sdk and found out there is a new option with the containers? at least thats what i think its used for... does this also work in 4.0 or do i need to install the 4.1??

Thanks!

Hello,
Just to ensure what you mean. What are these 4 fields, except the content?

Well I made a design with 4 fields in the middle of the website. These for field are meant too be used as text fields. The only problem is you can only make one content area where the admin can put in his text. And i need for content area's (containers) where the admin can put in his text

Back