• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved More than 100 sites, DynamicList non functional. Search bar, non functional

bd7

New Pleskian
1641951375622.png
1641951404354.png

Is there a reason there is zero documentation or marketing information anywhere regarding your 100 website limitation?
And further, why does the search bar not work? Shouldn't the search bar work regardless of your DynamicList type output hidden system limitation?

Sure the drop-down list at the top right works fine if you don't mind scrolling down the page 10 page lengths.
But reducing an entire system to a dropdown list, seems pretty heavy handed to me.
Loss of the ability to search domains is obviously most critical to general user usage.

Anything to be done? Or shall we just accept it and move on?

Plesk Obsidian Web Host Edition
Version 18.0.40 Update #1

I found my own answer. Power User view is non functional for large systems.
Answer is simple: use Service Provider view.
Unfortunately it's more complex than my staff is used too. But they'll have to deal with it, no way around it.
This topic is closable / ignorable.

Back