• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Most Sites Stop Functioning Completely

D

DomineauX

Ever since upgrading to 7.5.3 from 7.5.1, I find that each day most of the sites stop working completely. When I look in IIS manager, the sites show as stopped, and if I try to start them, they start (supposedly) without error. The sites still fail to function in every way. Even performing a DNS "A Record" lookup on the domain fails. The only way that I can find to resolve this so far is to disable then enable the site from the domain list inside Plesk.

This is literally happening every day, and with around 140 domains, this is a very tiresome practice.

Is there any chance someone knows a way to resolve this BUG, or at least a way to automatically disable then re-enable all sites automatically?

I'll be damned before I will pay for Plesk support on this since it is clearly a bug. I'll dump plesk like a bad habit before I will pay for bug fixes. Which would be a loss for SW-SOFT as this is my first Plesk Windows box which is to determine what we migrate a LOT of Ensim Windows boxes to in the near future.

Have you ever tried to contact support? Who said you have to pay to report the bugs or get support on issues like that?

Please do contact support - you will get help.

I guess I will give it a try. All I need to do now is figure out how to contact them.

Thanks, I have submitted it. Hope it will be worthwhile.

Back