• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Move folders from one domain to another?

Y

YesM

I may be blind right now, but I can't find how to use the file manager at root level, which is something I am sure I've done in the past.

I want to copy all folders from domain a across to domain b. If I go to domain a and via file manager, I can copy/move within that domain, but I can not copy across to another domain.

I have total access to the server, to Virtuoso, to Parallels, to Plesk control panel with admin rights, but unless I go through the virtual desktop I can't see the option.

Where should I be looking?

Thanks,
Andy

You can't copy/move files from one domain to other domain by domain's filemanager by security reasons.

I understand I can not copy files from one domain manager to another, but I have admin access to Plesk. I can not find an overall file manager for all domains although I have used it before. Where can I find it?

Thanks,
Andy

I can assure you there is no "overall file manager for all domains". But since you have admin access I'm sure you have remote desktop access too. This would be the best way of doing this.

Back