• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Move this version into 5.2.+

C

creatureserver

Sitebuilder is an excellent website creator. I purchased it to install on my server for my users. I am not going to be installing it on my server. At least not until it's compatible with the more current secure versions of php.

Sitebuilder in it's current state runs on php 5.1.4. This is a VERY insecure version of php. See for yourself, these are the security fixes found in 5.1.5:

Added missing safe_mode/open_basedir checks inside the error_log(), file_exists(), imap_open() and imap_reopen() functions.
Fixed overflows inside str_repeat() and wordwrap() functions on 64bit systems.
Fixed possible open_basedir/safe_mode bypass in cURL extension and with realpath cache.
Fixed overflow in GD extension on invalid GIF images.
Fixed a buffer overflow inside sscanf() function.
Fixed an out of bounds read inside stripos() function.
Fixed memory_limit restriction on 64 bit system.

I would like to know if a more compatible version of Sitebuilder is in production. If it is, when? Any ETA's?

After searching for months for a sitebuilder that outperforms the rest, SWsoft is where I always returned. Swsoft's Sitebuilder is what I want to use. It's what I purchased. But, I can't until something about the security issues is done.

I think SiteBuilder 4.x will be released soon.
Maybe somebody here can confirm that?

I found this post from Dmitry, posted 9 days ago.
Originally posted by Dmitry Frantsev
New version 4 should be released in about 2-3 weeks. Please watch for the updates on SWsoft website.

Back