• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Moving domain to a new client

ikan

New Pleskian
Hello,

We are using Parallel Plesk Control Panel 10.1.1.

We need to move one of the 5 domains available from current owner's subcription(s) to a 3rd party since they sold one of their company to a 3rd party. I have checked the option to create a new subscriber but it is not possible since the new subscriber required a valid domain and I cannot create the their domain as it is already in the current owner. Please help.

Best regards,

IKAN

http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...plesk-switching-administrator-guide/65825.htm

When subscribing a new customer to your services in Panel 10, you specify a domain name at the first step. A customer's subscription is always linked to a domain, which is identified by such attributes as domain name, IP address and system user account. All subscriptions are named after the domains to which they are linked. This link is permanent and cannot be broken in any way, so moving a domain from one subscription to another is impossible. However, you can still rename domains.

Yes, I done this in the first step however, I cannot move the domain to newly created customer. Instead it ask for the domain name with new IP which is not logic since the domain already there with dedicated IP.

Back