• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ms sql problem

R

rooshi

Hello,

I have ms sql activate in my license key. I am also able to start it from server but in plesk i am not able to change password or create mssql database. I am getting th following error when i try to change password.

There is need to implement utility for creating/modification users.
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\database_mssql.inc:383 psaerror(string "There is need to implement utility for creating/modification users.")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DataBase.php3:498 database_mssql->changelogin(string "sa", boolean true, boolean true)
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DatabasesAccess.php:150 database::changelogin(string "mssql", string "sa", boolean true, boolean true)
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\databases.php:41 databasesaccess->update()

Also th change password button is greyed out.

When i tried to reinstall itt by choosing modify option in plesk autoinstaller , i saw it there for first two times, now I am not able to uninstall or install it as I cant see an option in the installer.

Anyboy who know about this error, please respond. Thanks in advance.

Neo

hi rooshi, if you just search the forum you see the answer

Back