• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MSSQL WebAdmin doesn't open

iltera

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I am using Plesk Panel 11 for some time now. It resolved most of the problems that I had with version 10, for now, I am very pleased to make the upgrade. Today, I needed to create an MSSQL database to the Panel and opened the database connections and clicked on the MSSQL database webadmin link. Page opened white, and no action after that.
I read over the net, that people are talking about a link under Web Sites & Domains there is a SQL Whitelist - BETA! and people need to add their IP adress in order to connect to SQL Management Studio on their computer. I don't have that link on my Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Web Edition. On Plesk 11, there is no SQL Whitelist Link!
Can someone guide me how to accomplish managing MSSQL databases on the latest Plesk 11 for Windows?

Thanks in advance...

Resolved....

Good day.
Personally, I "decided" as follows. I was using mssql, mysql just traded for and this way worked.
Which bank are you using?

Back