• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MU#60 Not Updating

Dave@VooServers

New Pleskian
Hi all,

I realise this is in the wrong section. But the Plesk Support Web Form refuses to accept our License Keys as valid so I have no other way of contacting support.

Recently MU#60 came out to patch a security hole in Plesk Panel. We need this applied but cannot find a way to force the plesk installations to install the update.

We run two, One on 10.4 and one on 9.5 (Yes I also realise these are old/end of life/not supported). They report they are running MU#58 and that they are up to date. They are set to auto update. Is it that MU#60 isn't compatible with them so it simply wont update to it? Or am I missing something? There seems to be no mechanic available in either panel to issue a manual or forced update to the new MU.

I can provide my license keys if needed to validate this, they are active and in use and most definitely valid.

Ideas much appreciated, thanks.
Dave @ VooServers Ltd.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I've tried that. I constantly get the following:

plesk10.4.4-error1.JPG

Even though in plesk panel it clearly reports its on MU58, not MU60. It's like parallels aren't actually offering or publishing the MU60 for auto update, and there seems to be no way to download it and manually install it etc..

Best Regards,
Dave@VooServers.

Please check content of file C:\ParallelsInstaller\microupdates.xml What is version of MU there?
BTW, version 10.4.4 is not supported now. Therefore I strongly recommend you consider possibility of upgrade to latest Plesk version.

Hi Igor,

Thanks again for your reply. I do not have the directory you mentioned in the C:\ drive of the server, I performed a serach and it seems I do not have any file on the system at called microupdates.xml.

Also, I've just noticed something in the screenshot form my last reply that I missed when I read through it the first time, this:

"Unable to process patch config: PANEL-WIN_10.4.4/panel-patches-10.4.4-all.inf3:
An internal error occured in auto-installer, rev.9999999 .\installer\MicroUpdateManager.cpp, line 175."

This looks like its related, could you advise on that error at all?

Best Regards,
Dave@VooServers

I think that upgrade to latest Plesk version would be better solution. Version 10.4.4 is not supported officially.

Back