• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Multi Server Publishing - ioncube

A

Andreas Krause

Hi out there,

i bought that Multi Server Publishing Licence to offer Sitebuilder to those who do not want to change their Provider.

I found out Ioncube has to be installed on the place you want to publish to. Almost noone has installed it. And you can go to a provider like 1und1 and ask him to install ioncube on there 25.000 servers, because you have clients who want to have the output of Sitebuilder!

Does anyone has an idea how to use that without Ioncube and even the target check in the publish settings has a error messages when entering a webspace without ioncube!

So with this my multiserver publishing licence brings me nothing or only for my own serers.

Thanks for ideas ot statements
Andreas

There are two ways:
* disable all modules for those customers
* force them to publish sites to the location, which is under your control and there you can install all needed extensions

Really, if it's under your control there is no any major difference to install extension on the single server or one thousand of servers.

Back