• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Multiple 7.5.2 Probs - horde, speed, autorun...

T

tekmunki

problem 1:

horde gives this error whenever any client goes to any webmail.domain.com:

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\config\prefs.php on line 883

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\config\prefs.php on line 887

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTDATE - assumed 'SORTDATE' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\config\prefs.php on line 888

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTFROM - assumed 'SORTFROM' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\config\prefs.php on line 889

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTTO - assumed 'SORTTO' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\config\prefs.php on line 890

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTSUBJECT - assumed 'SORTSUBJECT' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\config\prefs.php on line 891

Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTSIZE - assumed 'SORTSIZE' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\config\prefs.php on line 892

When I log INTO horde, it tells me:
A fatal error has occurred
Auth_imp: Required IMAP extension not found.
Details have been logged for the administrator.

php_imap.dll has been uncommented in the php.ini I have no idea what to do.

---------
next prob.

when I restart my server - no webpages come up until I log into the server and manually start all of the plesk services through the service manager- how do I automatically set this up to run on boot?

--------
next prob
Everything is very slow- it takes 3-10 seconds to respond to anything- is there any tricks to speeding up pretty much everything involving the plesk control panel? I'm running this on a 2gb ram machine with a HT3.0 p4... it really shouldn't be slow...

-------
next prob
any way to keep the plesk login from using SSL? I don't really require one.

---------
next prob

I made a subdomain, but can't delete it- the folder existed, -then made subdomain of same folder name. Now it can't be deleted from plesk.

I'm doing my plesk hosting through the planet - so I'm not sure what kind of tech support is included with it- so this is my only option for now...

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and helping.

OK, I fixed the horde problem - turns out that horde had it's own php.ini it was referring to. all better... now I still have the following problems...

===========

next prob.

when I restart my server - no webpages come up until I log into the server and manually start all of the plesk services through the service manager- how do I automatically set this up to run on boot?

--------
next prob
Everything is very slow- it takes 3-10 seconds to respond to anything- is there any tricks to speeding up pretty much everything involving the plesk control panel? I'm running this on a 2gb ram machine with a HT3.0 p4... it really shouldn't be slow...

-------
next prob

---------
next prob

I made a subdomain, but can't delete it- the folder existed, -then made subdomain of same folder name. Now it can't be deleted from plesk.

I'm doing my plesk hosting through the planet - so I'm not sure what kind of tech support is included with it- so this is my only option for now...

tekmunki,

What was your procedure to fix the horde problem exactly?

Thanks!

Originally posted by tekmunki
OK, I fixed the horde problem - turns out that horde had it's own php.ini it was referring to. all better... now I still have the following problems...

===========

next prob.

--------
next prob

-------
next prob

---------
next prob

I simply took the php.ini from my windows folder and overwrote the one in the plesk / horde folder- I don't remember the exact folder but i'm sure a search of the plesk directory for php.ini will find it for you.

As i know 7.5.3 already released some time ago and it's more faster and stable. It seems you need just update your Plesk to solve your probs. :)

After copying the php.ini from the windows directory into the horde directory, it made the problem wose. It gave me errors about not being able to find some php files to include...so it put the original one back.

Swarm, this was a fresh install of Plesk 7.5.3 on a box that had never had plesk on it before...any ideas?

Back