• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

My old plesk 7.5 can not receive license key

N

NTTHOST

Dear,

I have Plesk 7.5 fro windows in my office with unlimited domains and lifetime license, but now it can not get license key update from Plesk servers, and it keep said : Unable to update key. An error occured while processing your key. You can try to update it later. Unable to update key: (0) Failed to parse XML-RPC request: Failed to parse boolean value: false. Now the control panel is running on grace period. Please help me anyone.

I'm having the same problem

I have the same problem... did you ever find a resolution to this?

Thanks.

Same problem...

Same problem...

Unable to update key. An error occured while processing your key. You can try to update it later. Unable to update key: (0) Failed to parse XML-RPC request: Failed to parse boolean value: false.

Parallels please help us!

same problem here!

I have 8 servers running different plesk versions, and all work's fine.

The only one Plesk 7.5 (windows) cannot update license.

I Can connect over port 5224,
I check all KB's over forum,
check corrupt keys on DB psa(http://kb.parallels.com/en/3969) and nothing work. Always the same error message!!!

Unable to update key. An error occured while processing your key. You can try to update it later. Unable to update key: (0) Failed to parse XML-RPC request: Failed to parse boolean value: false

HELP US PARALLELS, where Are YOU????

I am also having this problem.

Unable to update key. An error occured while processing your key. You can try to update it later. Unable to update key: (0) Failed to parse XML-RPC request: Failed to parse boolean value: false.

I have taken a look at the 'key_history' table and can't find any corrupt data in there, I did notice that in the column "filename" the latest entry is lacking a REG entry which would suggest that it's an entry in the registry.

Some help from Parallels would be nice.

can anyone solve this? Any solution

I've 300 domains with this plesk 7.5 and is too hard and complicated migrate them to newer plesk versions....

Parallels are working to find the solution?

After a few months migrating domains and suffering with my old plesk 7.5, it seems that the parallels decided to work and fixed the problem.

I regret the fact that nobody's parallels to comment here about it

For anyone with this same problem, try now to update your license from the panel that should work.

Parallels won't support older version 7.X much. We had same problem and got it resolved after upgrading plesk control panel to 8.X version.

Back